Thursday, November 1, 2007

Friendship Basket - Scott

As many of you have pointed out (Mia, Amy, Kaydi), Scott has been in the friendship basket for a long long time. It's only fair that another friend be added to the basket. But, I think I've realized that the reason I've kept him there for so long is that I haven't wanted the tribute to be lost. So, for posterity's sake, I'm going to put outgoing friendship basketers in a post of their own. If you've already read the friendship basket sidebar, then you probably won't need to actually read this post. It's more for my own anal-retentive need for saving things. Be sure to check out the new basket sidebar (and the additional pictures of Poopie below).

This is Scott (and my mom). Scott is my BF (best friend) from high school. He currently lives in Colorado, just finished grad school, and has two adorable dogs. Scott likes to stuff grass in my face and guess what I'm wearing (he favors pastel cardigans). I am happiest when I'm dancing with Scott, or making up tricks on the slopes, or choreographing our next ice skating routine. He is an amazing leader, as evidenced by his stint as Student Body President, where he also perfected his banner making skills. Among all of the traits that make me love Scott so much, there is one that stands out above the rest. He is the best gift giver EVER - from the ugly woman, to homemade hand bags, to matching t-shirts, or hand-thrown plates, I have cherished everything he has ever given me, particularly his friendship.

And, just for fun, I'm going to throw in a few other photos...



No comments: