Monday, September 10, 2007

My Apologies

I want to issue a formal apology for the lack of blogging for the last two weeks. It may be that no one really cares, but for those who do read, and have been disappointed by the silence, I am sorry. I moved to my new place last week (there will be more blogging about this shortly) and we do not have the internet yet. I was unable to pick up any neighbors' signals from my room, but today discovered that I can get the weakest of all signals from some loving soul who didn't put a security code on his wireless connection if I sit downstairs toward the back of the house. Thank you Mr. Ottnetwork. You have saved me. So, prepare yourself for the floodgates of blogging that are about to be opened.

2 comments:

Anna said...

excuses, excuses, excuses!!! :)

Kaydi Paxman said...

welcome back!